The SC10 comes ready-to-run with a factory finished short course race-truck body, short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all which have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country. The world of high-performance 1:10 scale electric R/C has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it’s easy to see that the SC10 is another champion by design!
|A huge number of Team Associated fanatics have added an SC10 to their collection, and I think that any newbie who picks the SC10 RTR off the shelves will be an instand AE fanatic. This RTR offers great handling and lots of tunability, and it has a great stock electronics package for tracks that offer spec-style racing. All this at a cost of around $230!
–RC Driver, September 2010
|Matt Higgins: As a racer, I knew I’d like the SC10. The parts fit and finish are exceptional. Outfitted with a brushless 17.5-turn motor and a 7.4 LiPo, I know I’m driving the future of off-road racing. Paul Onorato: Scale appearance from its great-looking body and realistic tire and wheel package down to its cool mud flaps hanging off the back bumper make the SC10 hard to resist. Kevin Hetmanski: Out of the box it feels good on a track, and there are lots of tuning options to gt the most out of the truck and lower your lap times.
–Radio Control Car Action, October 2009
- Built on the 6-time National Champion RC10T4 platform
- Authentic short course replica racing truck body
- Short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires with reinforced sidewalls
- Realistic bumpers front and rear for maximum durability
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- 14 rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for quick and easy suspension adjustments
- AE logo mud flaps
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox equipped with sealed gear differential
- Efficient dual-sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Molded composite low-CG chassis
- Hinged battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Set-screw secured antenna tube
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank coplanar steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Blue aluminum shock bodies
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- XP2 radio system with metal gear steering servo
- XP SC200 digital electronic forward/reverse speed controller with optional LiPo low voltage cutoff and optional reverse lockout
- Reedy 17-turn motor
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
|Part #:||7029||—||Team Associated/RC10.COM|
Take a Closer Look