Yuneec CGOET is a 3-Axis, brushless self-stabilizing gimbal camera with Infrared Imaging Capability (Exothermic Imaging) and compatible with the Typhoon H only. The Self-Stabilizing gimbal makes it possible to capture vivid photographs and fluid video footage for an array of uses. The built-in digital video link delivers streaming video compatible with iOS and Android equipped devices including smart-phones and tablets as well as YUNEEC Personal Ground Stations.
Available on backorder
– Exothermal imaging and low light camera 1080p combined and receivable (picture-in-picture or superimposed)
– Temperature measurement and display.
– Multiple color spectra offers users selectable visualization of heat sources.
– Adjustable temperature detection scale for specific ranges.
– Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display.
– Large RGB sensor “sees” better detail in the dark than the human eye.
– HD and infrared simultaneous recording.
– Remote camera settings.
– 3 Axis Gimbal.
– 360 degree unlimited gimbal rotation.
– Team mode capability.
– Low distortion lens.
– CGO-ET application, available in the App Store and Google Play Store.