- High torque 1104 brushless motors make this racer smooth and capable of thrilling maneuvers
- 3S capable power system makes this micro quad feel like a full sized racer outside, but can be tamed with a 2S battery for indoors
- 2mm unibody carbon fiber frame offers impressive durability
- Powerful 150mW Video Transmitter for all environments, indoors and out
- 20x20mm 4-in-1 ESC offers simplicity and power in a small profile
- Prop guards offer peace of mind while flying indoors
- Betaflight Configurable: Fine tune flight characteristics for your individual style
- 600TVL Wide Angle camera offers 120 degree field of view
- Important flight log data is transmitted to your telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter
Micro Brushless FPV racing is all the rage and the Blade® Torrent FPV is the ideal racer for beginners and competitive racers alike. This powerful and versatile 110 mm FPV racer can be flown indoors and out, but it fits inside your pocket. Propeller guards make it safe to fly inside, while the high torque brushless motors give it the authority to handle the great outdoors. The 2mm carbon fiber frame provides added durability while a 150mW VTX provides clean and powerful video in any environment. The 600TVL camera with 120 degree field of view lets pilots see clearly in tight indoor spaces or out in the backyard. A Betaflight configurable F3 flight controller offers full freedom to tune the flight characteristics to personal preferences and the Spektrum™ Telemetry Serial receiver gives valuable flight log feedback straight to the transmitter. Bind-N-Fly™ completion level allows the competitive racer and beginner to have a successful flight, right out of the box. Simply add a 3S 450mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum transmitter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.