This is the Spektrum DX4R Pro DSMR 4-Channel Surface Radio. The Spektrum DX4R PRO was conceived by racers, for racers to deliver the same light weight and championship-winning response as the DX3R PRO, but with the extra range and signal security of frequency-agile DSMR technology. It also features an impressive selection of available mixes, including pre-set mixes like MOA and 4WS, which can be switch activated and adjusted on the fly.
Plus, ergonomic features that have been designed with long mains in mind make this system a truly potent combination. Almost every contact point you have with the transmitter can be adjusted for your comfort and driving style, including the shape of the trigger. The Spektrum DX4R PRO includes the SR2000 2-channel DSMR micro race receiver and a FREE SR410 4-channel DSMR sport receiver.
- Ultra responsive with DSMR 5.5ms frame rate
- Adjustable trigger shape and tension
- Large Backlit LCD Screen
- 50-Model memory with ModelMatch™ technology
- 4 User-defined, programmable mixes with naming
- Pre-set mixes, including dual throttle, dual brake, MOA, 4WS, and dual steering
- Switch-activated mix rates
- On-the-fly mix rate control
- Traction Control and ABS
- RaceWare™ software updates via SD Card Reader via community site
- Integrated antenna
- Inactivity alarm
- Includes the SR2000 2-channel DSMR™ micro race receiver and SR410 4-channel DSMR™ sport receiver
Specifications: # of Channels: 4 Modulation: DSMR Band: 2.4GHz Receiver: SR2000 and SR410 (included) Model Memory: 50 Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA (sold separately) Experience Level: Advanced