- 4 Channel Outputs — Charge different battery types and different charge rate simultaneously
- 200 Watts Total Power (50W x 4 channels of output)
- Ultra-fast charging with up to 6 Amp charge power per channel
- Multi-Chemistry — LiPo/LiFe, NiMH, and lead acid
- Multi-Voltage Charges 1–6S LiPo/LiFe, 1–15C NiMH and 2–24V Pb
- Easy to use quad LCD displays
- Includes (2) EC3, (2) T-Type and (1) Rx charge leads
- Includes (2) JST-XH and (1) Thunder Power Balance Boards
- Integrated safety features include, short circuit, reverse polarity, low input voltage and over temperature protection.
- DC Power Cord Not Included (order item DYNC1106)
This affordable, durable and full AC/DC powered charger can be utilized for surface, air and marine R/C charging purposes. With the ability to handle 1S to 6S LiPo/LiFe/LiIon batteries as well as 1 to 15-cell Ni-MH and NiCd batteries and a range of selectable currents, the Prophet 200W Quad is an asset to any hobby collection.
Input: 100–240V AC or 11–18V DC
Current Discharge: 0.1–2.0A
Charge Rate: 0.1–6.0A × 4, Max Voltage 25.2V
Input Connector: AC cord, detachable, North American plug or DC cord, bullet connectors
Output Connector: Banana to EC3, Banana to Deans Compatible, Banana to Rx
Battery Type: 1–6S LiPo, LiFe, LiIon; 1–15C NiMH, NiCd; 2–24V Pb
Cooling Method: Cooling fan
Amp Meter: Yes
LCD: 2 line × 6 character LCD
Length: 9.0 in (228mm)
Width: 6.7 in (171mm)
Height: 2.6 in (65mm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.