The next-generation DX8 takes 8-channel sophistication to new heights with features and capabilities that eclipse those of almost everything else in its class. Voice alerts, 250-model memory, wireless trainer, 4 model types – you get it all and more.
Available on backorder
- Diversity antenna
- 11ms frame rates with capable receivers
- Airplane, heli, sailplane and multirotor programming
- 250-model internal memory
- Programmable voice alerts
- Wireless trainer function
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Direct access to system setup from function menu – no need to power off
- Large, backlit LCD screen
- 10 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 swashplate types
- 5 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Multirotor flight mode setup, checklists and voice alerts
- Up to 10 sailplane flight modes
- 5 airplane and heli flight modes
- 10 programmable mixes – normal or 7-point curve
- Dual aileron, elevon, and V-tail differential
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- EN328 compatible
- Includes AR8010T 8-Channel Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver
Using a combination of vertical and horizontal arrays, the diversity antenna provides superb protection against polarization blind spots, ensuring your receiver always “sees” the signal.
Fly Smarter with Built-In Telemetry
Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX8 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX8 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.
*Requires a Spektrum telemetry module and telemetry sensors, sold separately.
# of Channels: 8
Servos: Not Included
Model Memory: 250
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 2000mAh Li-Ion