- Powerful twin inner running motors with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF, plus the high-quality Predator 70A ESC
- Incredible scale detail throughout:
- Scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set
- Detachable bomb and missile set
- Pilot figure
- Panel lines and rivets
- The latest high-brightness LED set
- The latest locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Metal digital servos for excellent controlling capacity
- Bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Button type canopy hatch
- Large battery compartment
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link-style control horns for more throw
Available on backorder
A stunning scale tribute to the legendary US jet, the FMS A-10 1500mm Thunderbolt II must be seen in person to be truly appreciated.
It’s features 70mm twin electric ducted fans, advanced construction features and incredible scale detail, including an aggressive paint scheme. From all-around rivets and panel lines, detachable bomb and missile sets and pilot figure, FMS’s A-10 is a plane that scale enthusiasts will gush over.
The “Hog” assembles quickly, thanks to optimized screw-based assembly, ball links, a heavy-duty wing spar, and the latest multi-connect technology. In short, you’ll be making strafing passes in no time.
In addition the A-10 uses the newest locked-rotor mode E-retract system coupled with FMS’s refined and oriented CNC-processed metal landing gear set for assistance with those not-so-perfect landings. The power system utilizes a new and improved twin 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 inner-running motor system provides tremendous power and speed when couple with a 6S battery.
Overall Length: 1368mm/53.9in
Wing Area: 36.2dm² (561sq.in)
Flying Weight: Around 4100g
Motor Size: Inner running Brushless 2860 KV1850 x 2
Servos: 17g metal digital Servo x 4, 9g metal digital Servo x 5
CG (center of gravity): 80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
Wing Loading: 113.2g/dm² (0.26oz/in²)
Speed Control : 70A x 2
Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 45C
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes