RC10T4.1 Ready-To-Run Brushless
Based on the 7-time National Champion RC10T4, the brushless RC10T4.1 is a fully assembled truck that features many of the components from the RC10T4 Team kit, while incorporating a totally new 2.4 GHz XP3-SS 3-Channel radio system and SHV1504 MG metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC450-BL electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff provides smooth throttle control. A sealed gear differential improves reliability and allows fine tuning for different track conditions.
Designed by the winningest name in R/C, the brushless RC10T4.1 can be additionally upgraded using a full line of Factory Team T4 hop ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts.
|The bottom line: Many manufacturers claim their vehicles to be winners and race-ready out of the box. The brushless-powered Team Associated Rc10T4.1 is both of these and then some. Without even changing the tires or shock oil, you could take this truck to a win against any other 1/10 stadium trucks on the market.
–RC Driver, July 2010
- Built on the 7-time National Champion RC10T4 platform
- XP3-SS 2.4 GHz 3-channel radio system w/ SHV1504MG metal gear servo
- XP SC450-BL Brushless electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff, forward and reverse with reverse lock out
- Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed gear differential, dual-sided adjustable slipper clutch, and rubber sealed ball bearings
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with set-screw antenna tube lock
- Blue aluminum shock bodies with molded pre-load clips
- Battery strap with twist-lock thumb knobs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Angled bellcrank “co-planar” steering with built in servo saver
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front & rear
- Pre-mounted tires on white dish wheels
- Factory finished Interceptor-T polycarbonate body
|Part #:||7037||—||RC10T4.1 2.4GHz Brushless|
Take a Closer Look